Brain Cancer - Rise above it
A Global Alliance - Finding the Cause - Finding the cure
The Brain Cancer without Borders (BCWB) service was conceived by Grace Gawler, director of the Grace Gawler Institute for Integrated Cancer Solutions.
During her 42 years of cancer service, Grace was always deeply connected to the special needs and struggles of those diagnosed with brain cancer.
She determined to find better ways to support brain cancer patients and their families.
Of Special Interest: Grace's first brain cancer patient (1996 is still alive today July 2017).
The BCWB Cyber Centre aims to bee the world's first comprehensive one-stop portal for people diagnosed with brain cancer. We have many new treatment options via our global medical alliance, that patients will not be offered in their home countries – like Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
- By coordinating an alliance comprising national & international brain cancer experts - we will be able to help patients access innovative treatments
- We will advise & coordinate every aspect of your short & long term survival journey
- We will assist with resources for emotional and psychological support, neuro-rehabilitation and physical rehabilitation
- Reducing stress: We know patients & their families feel stressed, overwhelmed and confused by information overload regarding treatment options. We aim to list and clarify options in simple language providing tools to help patients to create a strategic plan.
How our research helps us help you?
Our 10-15/hrs/week of sophisticated cancer research enables us....
- to stay abreast of breakthroughs - this in turn enables us....
- to provide a range of treatment options for patients - in fact the research...
- underpins everything we do - enabling us ...
- to build more alliances with leading brain cancer specialists worldwide
Site under construction - more coming soon