Our mission: helping patients to safely navigate the brain cancer maze via an unique interactive cyber centre – brain cancer without borders.
We Achieve our Mission by…
- providing an online one stop centre of excellence for all issues relating to brain cancer
- providing a user-friendly patient-centred service developed from 42+ years consulting directly with cancer patients
- collaborating across borders via an alliance of brain cancer experts regardless of geographical location
- helping patients and families to navigate an often fragmented health system
- supporting the quest to extend life and well-being: find the cause – find the cure
Our Flexibility: As an independent family run charity with low overheads and high patient-care delivery, we have the flexibility and agility to move unfettered by the usual constraints and systems encountered by larger less personalised cancer charities – see governance.
The need: In a climate of information overload, confusion, mistrust and Dr Google – brain cancer without borders is timely..
Treatment Excellence: Sometimes it comes down to luck – you find the right hospital right treatment and right specialists. BUT for many this is not the case, many patients report being lost in the brain cancer maze.