- you could donate personally
- your office or workplace can donate
- Bank transfer (for details contact email@example.com
- Cheque (make out to Grace Gawler Institute BCWB)
- By credit card – click on the paymate icon below – receipts will be given
All donations over $20.00 are tax deductible and support our many services.
An independent charity (no strings attached) we do not receive any Government support, remaining independent and therefore able to provide you with unbiased and factual information.
We act on behalf of patients with heart, passion and compassion as well as expertise that only comes from many decades of assisting patients.
We act as advocates for patients and families and provide information that can only be sourced by many years experience helping patients to navigate the increasing complex cancer maze.
Special receipts are issued once your donation is cleared. This receipt can then be presented to your accountant at TAX time.
We sincerely thank you for choosing our charity for your donation.
Pip (Philip), Grace and Jeff
Directors – The Grace Gawler Institute
Our charity has DGR (Deductible Gift Registration Status) for more information please see our Governance page